A bathroom remodel is very personal and is more about comfort and pampering amenities than form or function, though those are also important. Along with a kitchen remodel, a bathroom remodel is by far one of the best investments a homeowner can make, and the return on investment a bathroom remodel might produce is an important consideration.
Here is a list of preliminary questions for you to consider and discuss with us during the early planning stages:
- Is this bathroom intended for more than one person’s use?
- Might an additional bathroom better suit our family’s needs?
- Is the water pressure adequate in current showers and tubs?
- Is there enough hot water to meet our family’s needs?
- Does the current bathroom have enough counter space?
- What kind of countertops are we interested in learning about?
- Do we have adequate storage space?
- Do we have a water-saving, efficient toilet?
- Do we have adequate lighting for our needs?
- What kind of flooring are we most interested in learning about?
- Is there a particular style or motif we’d like in our bathroom?
- How much are we willing to invest to have the bathroom of our dreams?
Once you have considered these questions, the next step is a discussion with Nexgen Contractors. We will help you create the bathroom experience you want within a comfortable budget.
Nexgen Contractors, remodeling bathrooms in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson communities for over 8 years.